Hi, I’m Dr. Geneva Williams And I Believe In Reigniting Power In Leaders.
If you’re looking for a trailblazer, influencer and motivator to speak to your group, I want to be top on your list.
After an award-winning 30+ year career in nonprofit executive management, I founded Dr. Geneva Speaks to talk and write about leadership and philanthropy for greater purpose and impact.
I host Ignite2Impact on Apple Podcasts and iHeart Radio. My weekly blogs inspire women to create endless possibilities for a vibrant, exciting life.
I’ve been able to use my words coupled with experience as both an entrepreneur and nonprofit executive to provide keynote speaking and highly interactive workshop experiences to audiences on a wide range of topics about women in leadership; vibrant living after 50, and philanthropy. I’m well known for expertly facilitating small and large groups as well as conference hosting and event MC.
Signature Topics I Speak About
Own the Room: How to Influence Any Audience with Personal Presence
Have you ever wondered why when some people walk into the room, everyone stops talking and looks their way? Does this happen to you? If you want to make an impact, and you’re not commanding attention, then it’s time for you to learn how to own the room.
In this interactive presentation, you will learn:
- powerful strategies based on research and 30+ years of experience
- top tips to maximize your style and voice skills and minimize nervousness
- how to increase your skills to embody confident vibes and warm energy.
- explore techniques that work for any occasion and ensure your presence commands attention for life!
What’s Next? 3 Secrets to Creating Fearless Possibilities At Any Age
Imagine jumping out of bed every day confident and excited instead of wondering what’s next in your career..business…life. You’ve got a plan and it’s awesome! If you want more, but don’t know how to achieve more, then you must discover the action steps to propel you towards what your heart desires.
This highly motivational experience gives you:
- 3 critical steps to embracing uncertainty and creating endless opportunities
- bite-sized action you can take to free yourself from the limiting thinking that’s holding you back
- tools to reimagine your future and live your life purpose vibrantly as you age
- tips on how to develop a game plan full of things you love to do because you’re not done yet!
Leadership Reimagined: Feeling Good, Looking Good and Doing Good
Years of research say great leadership is often about leading yourself.
When you feel good, you know who you are, what you stand for, and what you want out of life. When you look good, you’ll see confidence, vibrancy, and empowerment radiate from your skin, show up in the way you dress, and in the conversations you hold. When you feel and look good, you can do good. You perform better for yourself and for others.
In a new perspective on leadership, this interactive workshop helps you:
- discover the #1 secret to staying focused to achieve your goals and reduce overwhelm
- leverage your unique leadership style to influence how you’re perceived to make the best first impression
- implement simple self-care activities into your daily schedule for more work-life balance
- find ways to affect real change in your community and leave a legacy
Places I’ve Spoken
- Ann Arbor Community Foundation
- K. Kellogg Foundation
- Council of Michigan Foundations
- Jewish Women’s Foundation
- The University of Michigan
- Wayne State University
- Kalamazoo College
- Western Michigan University.
- The Japan Center for Michigan Universities
- Teach for America
- American Heart Association
- Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce
- S. Department of Labor
- Independent Sector
- Progressive National Baptist Convention
- United Negro College Fund
- Michigan Department of Community Health
- Michigan Education Association
- Bank of America
- Michigan Nonprofit SuperConference,
- Michigan Community Services Commission,
- National Association of Black Social Workers
- Detroit Regional Chamber