Do you sometimes feel you don’t have a clue about what you’re doing? That you seem to be in a fog, walking in the dark, or going in circles because you don’t really have a vision or clear sense of direction?
You’re not alone. So many people feel like that at some point in their lives.
Join the conversation with Dr. Geneva and inner confidence strategist Regina Robinson as they talk about creating and clarifying your vision and strategies to discover the power within to unleash purpose and confidence.
Regina Robinson is an Award-Winning Global Speaker, Best Selling Author, and Inner Confidence Strategist who is widely known for engaging, motivating, and equipping women with the tools to unlock their inner confidence and become Unstoppable Women. She is also respected for inspiring her audience through laughter and practical principles that empower women to take immediate action in their lives, businesses, and careers. After years of teaching, consulting, and coaching in the educational field, Regina built a platform where she provides education, strategies, and accountability for women. She inspires women to be unstoppable by empowering them to show up, own their greatness, and be unapologetic about who they are as they increase their credibility, visibility, and confidence. Regina has received numerous awards and recognition for her work, including the…
- 2018 Cover Story Diamond Diva Magazine
- 2017 Official Member of Forbes Coaches Council
- 2017 SCORE & SBA “Client of the Year – Maryland” Award
- 2017 Cover Story WOMEN Who Rock With Success Magazine
- 2017 WEF “Iconic Woman Creating A Better World For All” Award
- 2017 Amazon Best Selling Author – “Winning the Game of College Admissions”
- 2017 Amazon Best Selling Author – Book Collaboration – “Permission To Win”
- 2017 Amazon Best Selling Author – Book Collaboration – “Fitness Shift”
- 2016 Published Author – “Fearlessly Strutting In Your Confidence”
- 2015 PTIO “Woman Legacy Builder” Award
- 2008 NFTE “National Teacher of the Year” Award
Regina has been featured as cover stories and spotlighted in several magazines and appeared as a featured guest on a host of radio shows. Her message is so powerful and impactful; women’s conferences, churches, organizations, and corporations continue to request her for Keynotes, Break-out Sessions, Panels, and workshops.
Speaker, Author, Thought-Leader… and I really like this one, vibrant living culture creator; Golden Soror of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., and Michigan Women’s Commission Appointee. With more than forty years of expertise in business management and personal development, I also have the distinction of receiving the NAWBO Top Businesswoman Award and the Booker T. Washington Legacy Award.