How to Prepare for Old Age and Retirement and Myths About Growing Old – Talk with Wendy Adlerstein
There’s a difference between getting older and getting old. Who said that we had to let a little age slow us down? Today we speak with Wendy Adlerstein in part two of a series focusing on the myths and misconceptions of aging, as well as ways to stay vibrant as we grow.
Wendy holds a B.A. from Clark University in Psychology with a concentration in Sociology and Human Services. In addition to her Massachusetts License in Social Work, she holds a Certificate in Gerontology from the Worcester Consortium Gerontology Program. She is a member of the Aging Life Care Association.
Join us for more tips on manifesting a long, vibrant and healthy life!
- The common myths about aging
- Maintaining mental health in our later years
- Tips to combat the physical aspects of growing older
- The importance of planning ahead
- “Frame your mindset on how you want to live.” – Wendy Adlersetein, 18:50
- “Enjoy the ride, enjoy the journey” – Wendy Adlerstein, 32:15
- “One of the most important things that I can do is to find, and give, joy.” – Dr. Geneva Williams 32:50