Here is how aging is changing and it’s vibrant.
“My aging is beautiful, and it’s vibrant and matters!” Women no longer allow aging and looks to define their next moves.
Women of a variety of ages are appearing more in the media across the globe. Their alluring faces are shining brightly on TV ads, magazine covers and headliners and all over social media channels.
These incredible women are even changing careers and starting businesses. But, is it out of necessity or because they’re tapping into an inner strength that never left them?
AARP is an incredible force behind supporting and building women communities to celebrate the vibrant life as they disrupt aging.
AARP is changing the story behind aging and ageism. “We will celebrate all those who own their age. We will hold a mirror up to the ageist beliefs around us,” are their supportive claims.
As part of living the vibrant life, according to its website, AARP offers daily empowerment to people who are in search of a job, working at 50+, changing careers, small businesses, the unemployed and employers.
AARP adds an incredible strength to women and extends daily support that helps women lean on their inner zeals to live vibrantly in style, business, health, wealth and relationships.
There are approximately 38 million Americans who enjoy the many benefits of AARP membership.
AARP’s work in the community and in your local area includes:
- Educating, providing resources for and telling the stories of caregivers.
- Harnessing the strength of the African American church by partnering with houses of worship to provide resources.
- Continuing our founder’s tradition of social action by honoring and championing civil rights for all people.
- Fighting to protect important programs and lobbying lawmakers.
- Changing what it means to be an older American through our Disrupt Aging
- Empowering you to live healthy through wellness education events in your state.
- Collecting food for families, and providing economical ideas for eating healthy, such as cooking videos featuring celebrity chef Carla Hall.
- Surprising and delighting guests nationwide at hundreds of FREE community events each year, including our popular Block Parties and Movies For Grownups screenings. Free, interactive in-person learning events on tech, caregiving and careers mix fun with purpose.
No limits. No labels. Aging is changing. Take on today with AARP.
About Dr. Geneva
Speaker, Author, Thought-Leader… and I really like this one, vibrant living culture creator; Golden Soror of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., and Michigan Women’s Commission Appointee. With more than forty years of expertise in business management and personal development, I also have the distinction of receiving the NAWBO Top Businesswoman Award and the Booker T. Washington Legacy Award.