Welcome to Dr. Geneva Speaks
Dr Geneva is a sought-after lecturer, award-winning executive, radio host and Master Leadership Strategist.
Through her coaching, speaking and consulting she will ignite your soul and have you look at your life and leadership through an entirely different prism.
Leadership today is tough and can feel lonely at times; but Dr. Geneva Williams, will refresh you, guide you and inspire you on your journey to greater purpose.
Thank you for being here.
Learn How to Get Your Leadership ON!
(by getting it together and keeping it together)
Download this free audio book and hear 52 tips that’ll give you clarity, confidence and career advice on how to: deal with difficult people, identify your purpose, unplug and leave work at work, stay ahead of the game but not stretch yourself too thin or in too many directions and build a network and support system that will help you achieve your dreams and support your vision for legacy.
Get Your Leadership On with Dr. Geneva!
As a chief executive of major nonprofits and schools, managing multi-million dollar budgets, large and small staffs and providing executive leadership to multiple types of boards, Dr. Geneva is known as a high-impact urban collaborator, problem solver, policy leader and community engagement specialist who helps startups develop and mentors GenXers and Millennials to succeed in their careers.
- Nicole Roberts Jones: How to Find Your Fierce Effect at Work Ep. 29
- Rahama Wright: A Queen “Boss,” NextGen Leader & Social Entrepreneur Ep. 28
- Elizabeth Mays: Bold Millennial Executive That Means Business Ep. 27
- Dr. Ken Harris: African American Entrepreneurship, Economics and Education Ep. 26
- Penny Bailer: Full time volunteer and Education advocate Pt. 2 Ep. 25
- Penny Bailer: Her #1 Goal is to Level the Playing Field Ep. 24
- Rochelle Riley: New Book Examines the Impact of Slavery Ep. 23
- Sam Wells: Mentor of the Year by MCSC Ep. 22
- Rev. Charles Williams II: The Dream Keeper Leading the Fight Ep. 21
- Edgar L. Vann: True Confessions of an Overachiever Ep. 20
- Dr. Bill Pickard: Millionaire Mover & Shaker but mostly a Mentor Ep. 19
- Leveraging Your Leadership with Social Media Ep. 18
- Jessica Byrd: A Chic Mom Empowering Other Moms Ep. 17
- Carol Goss: From Skillman Foundation to Warrior Women Ep. 16
- Jason Appling: Cool Smart, Inc. and Tux & Chucks Ep. 15
- Loretta Forbes: The Girl Empowerment Advocate Ep. 14
- Meryl Davis: The Inspiring Olympic Figure Skater Ep. 13
- Dr. Cleamon Moorer Teaches People to Be MORE Ep. 12
- What Volunteering Taught Me Ep. 11
- Dave Bing: The Secret Sauce to Building Up Our Community Ep. 10
- Dave Bing: Talks about Rising above Racism, Team Building and Leadership Ep. 9
- Collin Mays: Champion for Change Ep. 8
- Andrew Morrison: Inspiring Aspiring Doctors & Science Professionals Ep. 7
- Mahogany Jones: Swirling Arts, Education and Activism Ep. 6
- Focusing on the HOPE for Detroit, Jason Lee, CEO of Focus: HOPE Ep. 5
- jessica Care moore Cares More: Poetry in Motion as The Youth Institution Builder Ep: 4
- Education: The Real Coleman A. Young Legacy with Khary K. Turner Ep. 3
- Gail Perry Mason’s Money Matters More and Here’s Why
- Ignite to Impact with Dr. Geneva