Welcome to Dr. Geneva Speaks
Dr Geneva is a sought-After lecturer, award-Winning executive, radio host, and Master Leadership Strategist.
Through her coaching, speaking and consulting she will ignite your soul and have you look at your life and leadership through an entirely different prism.
Leadership today is tough and can feel lonely at times; but Dr. Geneva Williams, will refresh you, guide you and inspire you on your journey to greater purpose.
Thank you for being here.
Learn How to Get Your Leadership ON!
(by getting it together and keeping it together)
Download this free audio book and hear 52 tips that’ll give you clarity, confidence and career advice on how to: deal with difficult people, identify your purpose, unplug and leave work at work, stay ahead of the game but not stretch yourself too thin or in too many directions and build a network and support system that will help you achieve your dreams and support your vision for legacy.
Get Your Leadership On with Dr. Geneva!
As a chief executive of major nonprofits and schools, managing multi-million dollar budgets, large and small staffs and providing executive leadership to multiple types of boards, Dr. Geneva is known as a high-impact urban collaborator, problem solver, policy leader and community engagement specialist who helps startups develop and mentors GenXers and Millennials to succeed in their careers.
- Ignite 2 Impact Explained
- Celeste Jonson: Lead and Embrace Transitions, Dare to Succeed
- Delatorro McNeal: Anointed For Business as the Peak Performance Expert
- Cheryl Broussard: Sister CEO Leading Jet Set Women in Business
- Trevor Otts: The Impactrepreur, Making a Difference and Making Money
- Zara Green: Leading Women to Live By Design and In the Grown Zone
- Robin Kinnie: Making a Mark, Making a Difference, Making a Community of Voices
- JULIAN B. KIGANDA: Walking Out the Bold and Fearless Leadership
- Katrina Turnbow: Leading the Co-Working Space for Creative Entrepreneurs
- Walter Douglas: The Activist Entrepreneur
- Isaiah McKinnon, Ph.D. – Legacy and Leadership Musings from a Legendary Leader
- Sonia Jackson Myles: Leading The Sister Accord Global Movement
- Eboni Johnson Cooper: Changing the Face of Philanthropy of Black Millennials
- Dr. Geneva Williams: My Take On MLK Day – What It Means To America Now
- Melodye Hunter: Productivity Tools and Tips for Busy Leaders
- Dr. Geneva Williams: Debuts new project – Get Your Leadership On!
- Cameka Smith: How to BOSS up and Get Your Leadership On in 2017
- Alison Vaughn: How to Go After Your Goals & Inspire Others to Do the Same
- Amy DuBois Barnett: How Leaders Deal with a Career Crisis
- Elayne Fluker: Support is Sexy leading a CHIC rebellion by inspiring women
- George Fraser: Networking Guru Talks About Real Leadership
- Bennie Randall Jr. : How to Tell Your Story to Inspire and Lead Others
- Bro. Bedford: Founder of Association Black Entrepreneurs & Internet Coach
- Bobby Ivory: How Integrity Defines Good Leaders from Great Leaders
- Jesse Cole: America’s Student Life & Leadership Coach
- Dr. Avis Jones-DeWeever: How Exceptional Black Women Lead
- Sheneica Hunter: How to Get Your Heart’s Desire with Your Career
- Becky Davis: Boss Moves – How to think bigger, go harder and live better
- Felicia Phillips: Pink MasterMind Your PinkPrint For Success
- How to be a “Fly” Business Woman
- How to Use All Your God-Given Gifts in Leadership
- Dr. Sylvia Jordan: Influencing Your Community
- Dr. Sabrina Black: HOW TO BE THE LEADER OF YOUR OWN LIFE & COMMUNITY
- Chris Sier: Sharing Simple, Straightforward Strategies for Career Success
- Avalaura Gaither Beharry: Empowering Mission-Driven Women & Leaders
- Tonya Allen: The “idea-preneur” Leader & President/CEO Skillman Foundation
- Kevin Wayne Johnson: Leadership Gold – Developing a legacy of leaders
- Dr. Phyllis Meadows: Leading Community Change in Urban America: Spotlight on Detroit and Flint Michi
- Dr. Vivian L. Carpenter: Why We Must Impact the Community in a Positive Way
- Kim Trent: A Leader In the Trenches and Making a Difference in the Community
- Nancy M. Schlichting Chief Executive Officer, Henry Ford Health System
- Tanya R. Allen: WOMEN IN BUSINESS – How to Ensure Success
- Rashida Tlaib: Political & Community Leader That’s a Trail Blazer
- Lowell Perry Jr.: SOCIAL PROFIT, What it is & How to Use it to Help Communities
- Dr. Sheryl White Barnes: Leadership Truths, True Colors and Making an Impact
- Dr. Pat Bailey: Taking the Risk, Doing the Work and Creating a Legacy of Leaders
- Cheryl Wood: How to Bring Your A-Game In Business & Leave a Legacy
- Women in Leadership: Top Strategies from C- & E-Suite Women
- Dr. Deana Murphy: Top 10 Traits of the Resilient Female Leader
- Dr. Gail Hayes: The Power of a Woman Who Leads
- Dr. Joel P. Martin: Women Leaders and the Purpose of Power Networking
- Sophia Nelson: Workplace Retention & Advancement Strategies for Women of Color
- The Leadership Mastery Formula for Women with Felicia R. Davis
- Monique Carswell: A Leader for Causes and Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Confidence Factor for Women in Leadership with Carol Sankar
- Leadership Series with Sheila Cockrel: Transformational Change Starts with You